Absolute safety through perfect machine simulation
The topic of digital twins is on everyone's mind!
In order to guarantee an error-free process, the simulation of the CAM program including the machine model is indispensable.
EXAPT creates kinematic models based on the respective CAD machine model. This is how you can create your CAM programs realistically before the actual program run and optimize it. The collision control of all machine components, as well as clamping devices and components, belongs to as well as the testing of the axis limits and end positions. So, a true digital twin of your machine.
- CAM-integrated machine simulation
- Clear use in the familiar planning environment
- Use of intermediate statuses for further processing
- Consideration of the machine environment
- Collision control in the entire engine room
- Implementation of complex kinematics
- Kinematic Simulation
- Illustration of all machine aggregates
With the EXAPT Simulation/view extension, you can also reduce the setup and running-in times of your production. When setting up the machine, the operator has the option of simulating the planned machining sequence close to the machine. This is shop floor management in a class of its own.